How to install solar panels
A solar panel is a device that directly or indirectly converts solar radiation into electrical energy by absorbing sunlight and converting it into electrical energy through photoelectric or photochemical effects. So, how to install solar panels?
Installation of solar panels
1, the battery test:
Battery testing is to test the battery output parameters (current and voltage) the size of its classification. To improve the utilization of the battery, to make the quality of qualified battery components.
2, the front welding:
The welding machine can be used to solder the spot in the form of multi-point welding on the main grid line. The heat source for welding is an infrared lamp. The length of the strap is about 2 times the length of the battery.
3, the back of the series:
The operator uses an electric soldering iron and solder wire to weld the front electrode (negative electrode) of the "front battery" to the back electrode (positive electrode) of the "rear battery", so that 36 pieces are connected in series and the positive and negative electrodes Welding leads.
4, laminated laying:
The back of a good series and after passing the inspection, the components string, glass and cut a good EVA, glass fiber, the backplane laid in accordance with a certain level, ready to laminate. The glass is precoated with a layer of reagent.
5, the component laminated:
The assembled battery is put into the laminator, and the air inside the module is evacuated by vacuum, then the EVA is melted by heating to bond the battery, the glass and the back plate together; finally, the module is cooled and taken out.
When the EVA is melted, it will be stretched outward due to the pressure to form a burr, so it should be cut off after the lamination.
Similar to the glass and mounted a frame;
8, the welding junction box:
A box is welded to the back of the module.
9, high-pressure test:
Test the components of the pressure and dielectric strength.
10, component testing:
The purpose of the test is to calibrate the output power of the battery, test its output characteristics, determine the quality level of components.
Solar panel production process
(1) slice: the use of multi-line cutting, the silicon rods cut into square silicon.
(2) cleaning: cleaning with conventional silicon wafer cleaning method, and then use acid (or alkali) solution to the surface of silicon wafer cutting damage layer removed 30-50um.
(3) Preparation of suede: with an alkaline solution on the silicon wafer anisotropic etching in the silicon surface preparation of suede.
(4) phosphorus diffusion: the use of coating source (or liquid source, or solid-state nitrogen nitride chip source) to diffuse, made PN + junction, junction depth is generally 0.3-0.5um.
(5) Peripheral Etching: A diffused layer formed on the peripheral surface of the wafer during diffusion causes a short circuit between the upper and lower electrodes of the cell, and the peripheral diffusion layer is removed by masking wet etch or plasma dry etching.
(6) Remove the back PN + junction. Common wet etching or grinding method to remove the back PN + junction.
(7) production of the upper and lower electrodes: vacuum evaporation, electroless nickel or aluminum paste printing sintering process. A lower electrode is first formed, and then an upper electrode is formed. Aluminum paste printing is a large number of process methods used.
(8) Preparation of anti-reflection film: In order to reduce the reflection loss, the surface of the silicon layer covered with an anti-reflection film. The materials for producing the antireflection film include MgF2, SiO2, Al2O3, SiO, Si3N4, TiO2, Ta2O5 and the like. Process methods can be vacuum coating, ion plating, sputtering, printing, PECVD or spraying method.
(9) sintering: the battery chip sintered nickel or copper on the floor.
(10) test sub-file: according to the provisions of parameter specifications, test classification. The production process of the battery is complex, usually through the silicon chip testing, the surface of velvet, the proliferation of the system, to phosphorus silicon glass, plasma etching, coating anti-reflective film, screen printing, rapid sintering and detection of packaging and other major steps .