Operation Tips for Residential Household Solar Power Generation System
The general principle for switching off photovoltaic power generation system is alternating current first and then disconnect direct current(DC).
When you want to stop the system, please follow the steps below,
1. Disconnect the grid connected to the cabinet inside the circuit breaker;
2. Disconnect the inverter DC side switch;
3. Disconnect the DC circuit breaker in the DC converter box (if there is a DC confluence case);
When you want to run the system again, follow these steps,
1. Make sure that each DC voltage in the DC converter box is properly connected to the DC circuit breaker in the riser box (if there is a DC confluence case). For example, 240W polycrystalline silicon panel, each panel open circuit voltage is 36.6V, 10 panels in series into a string, then each road open circuit voltage should be about 350V;
2. Close the grid - connected circuit breakers in the cabinet;
3. Close the inverter DC side switch;
4. Then the inverter self-test start, the system began to run.
CAUTION: Be sure to avoid accidents that may occur at high altitudes during operation and wear safety guards.